Monday, July 03, 2006

Shawn Mcdonald

Listen to this song written by Shawn McDonald and fill in the gaps, after that, click on http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/All-I-Need-lyrics-Shawn-McDonald/C73C11D93D14E89C48256EE80009C29E and check your answer.As I sit here and thinkAbout all that You've 1_ _ _ _About how You gave me Your one and only SonAnd I'm trying to fathomAll that You are, but so far, LordYou're so beyond meI fall down in 2_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _And I fall down in fearAnd I'm asking You, Lord,won't You please draw 3_ _ _ _Won't You open my eyesSo that I can 4_ _ _The way that You are working in meAll I need is Your 5 _ _ _ _To come and fill this heart of mineMy heart is a desert that has gone 6_ _ _And I need Your love to carry me bye,bye, bye, bye, byeTo carry me bye, bye, bye, bye, byeTo carry me byeAnd I lay down my 7_ _ _ _And I put it before YouAll that I am is in Your 8 _ _ _ _ _And I'm not going to question, why You're so faithfulWhy that You give me the blessing that You haveLet the glory be known, let the glory be shownLift You up unto the throneYou are my God, You are my 9_ _ _ _To You I give, I give You everything

No comments: